Darrel Williams will take the field for the Kansas City Chiefs when they take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:15 PM ET on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. In this article, we dig into all of Williams’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Darrel Williams Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Williams’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
|Week 6||@Football Team||59||21||62||2||3||27||0|
Darrel Williams Rushing Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Williams will go up against a Steelers squad that allows 146.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Williams’ 32.8 rushing yards per game average in 2021 is 23.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Williams would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (56.5) in three of 17 games so far this season.
- So far this season, sportsbooks have set an average rushing yards prop of 40.9 for Williams. He’s fallen short of that, gaining 32.8 yards per game on the ground.
- Williams has hit the rushing yards over in four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- The Steelers have conceded 17 rushing touchdowns, 21st in the league.
- Williams has scored at least once on the ground four times this year, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
Darrel Williams Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The 233.9 passing yards the Steelers yield per game makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Williams is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 4.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Williams has totaled over 22.5 receiving yards in 47.1% of his games this year (eight of 17).
- Williams’ average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 8.2 more than his average prop bet over/under (18.4).
- In seven of his 11 games this season (63.6%), Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 24 passing TDs conceded this season, the Steelers defense is ranked seventh in the NFL.
- Williams has had a touchdown catch twice this season, out of 17 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darrel Williams or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from