Darnell Nurse and the Edmonton Oilers face the Los Angeles Kings on Wednesday at 9:30 PM ET, at Rogers Place. If you’d like to make a wager on Nurse’s prop bets, we’ve got lots of info to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Darnell Nurse Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Darnell Nurse Season Stats
- In 60 games this season, Nurse has averaged 25:35 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +11.
- Nurse has seven goals so far this season, scoring in seven different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 20 games so far this season, and has 22 in total.
- He has had at least one point in 27 games, and has 29 points in total, so far this season.
- He has six assists, but no goals, on the power play.
- Nurse’s shooting percentage this season is 3.9%, and he is averaging 3.0 shots per game.
Darnell Nurse Prop Bet Insights
- Nurse has exceeded his points prop bet in 22 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 45 opportunities).
- In 37 games this season with shorter odds than +120 to go over his point total, Nurse has exceeded the total 18 times (48.6% of chances).
- Through four games with longer odds than +120 to exceed his point total, Nurse has hit the over one times (25.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that Nurse hits the over on his points prop total is 45.5%, based on the odds.
Darnell Nurse Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/21/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||22:52||Away||L 3-2 OT|
|3/15/2022||Red Wings||1||0||1||24:46||Home||W 7-5|
|3/9/2022||Capitals||0||0||0||26:53||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from