Darnell Mooney will look to make an impact for the Chicago Bears when they square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 9 of the NFL season. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Mooney’s props, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Darnell Mooney Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mooney’s Game-by-Game Stats
Darnell Mooney Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Steelers are conceding 256.3 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- Mooney’s 51.1 receiving yards per game average are 7.6 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s matchup (43.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50.0%), Mooney has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 58.8 per game. He averages 7.7 less yards per game than that average.
- Mooney has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 25.0% of his games (two times in eight games).
- The Steelers have conceded 11 passing TDs this season (1.6 per game), ranking them fourth among NFL defenses.
- In one of eight games this year, Mooney has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 8, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darnell Mooney or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from