Darnell Mooney’s Chicago Bears will match up against the Baltimore Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. In this piece, we’ll dig into Mooney’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Darnell Mooney Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mooney’s Game-by-Game Stats
Darnell Mooney Receiving Trends Vs. Baltimore Ravens
- The 298.6 yards per game the Ravens are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- Mooney is averaging 50.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (50.5).
- Mooney has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine).
- Mooney’s season average of 50.0 receiving yards per game is 7.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.1.
- Mooney has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 22.2% of his games (twice in nine games).
- The Ravens have given up 14 passing TDs this year (1.6 per game), ranking them 14th among NFL defenses.
- In two of nine games this season, Darnell Mooney has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darnell Mooney or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from