Darius Slayton’s New York Giants will hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. Let’s take a look at Slayton’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best bets.
Darius Slayton Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Slayton’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 2||@Football Team||39||6||3||54||1|
Darius Slayton Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The 267.9 passing yards the Buccaneers allow per game makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season.
- Slayton’s 21.1 receiving yards per game average is 8.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s matchup (29.5).
- Slayton has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine).
- Slayton has collected 18.9 fewer receiving yards per game (21.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 40.0.
- Slayton has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 50.0% of his games (two times in four games).
- The Buccaneers have given up 17 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). They are 18th in the NFL in that category.
- Darius Slayton has had a receiving touchdown in one of nine games this season, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 22, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darius Slayton or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from