Darius Garland has multiple prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Cleveland Cavaliers and the San Antonio Spurs. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Spurs.
Darius Garland Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Garland has played in 31 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 22 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Garland is set at 16.5 points. That’s 0.4 more points than his season average of 16.1.
- In 16 of 31 games this season (51.6%) Garland has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Garland’s average points prop this season has been set at 15.7 points, which he’s outscored by 0.4 points on average this year.
- Garland has hit the over on his point totals in 12 chances (54.5%) out of 22 opportunities.
- In 18 of 31 contests this season (58.1%), Garland scored more than his average points over/under of 15.7.
- Opponents of the Spurs have averaged 110.1 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Garland has had a prop bet set for assists in 22 of 31 total games this season.
- Garland has averaged 5.8 assists per game, 0.3 more than Friday’s assist over/under (5.5).
- In 15 out of 31 games this season (48.4%) Garland has collected more than 5.5 assists.
- Garland has averaged 5.8 assists per game, 0.5 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 5.3.
- In just 48.4% of Garland’s contests (15 out of 31) he’s recorded more than 5.3 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- The Spurs’ opponents are collecting 24.7 assists per game, which is the 15th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Cavaliers vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from