Darius Garland has several statistic-based prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Cleveland Cavaliers and the Toronto Raptors. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Raptors.
Darius Garland Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Garland has played in 42 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Garland’s 16.8 points per game average is 0.7 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 42 total games — 38.1%) Garland has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Garland’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (16.2 points) by 0.6 points.
- Garland has hit the points over in 53.3% of his opportunities (16 of 30 chances).
- Garland’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.2 points, a figure he’s gone over 23 out of 42 contests (54.8%).
- Opponents of the Raptors have averaged 111.8 points per game this season, the 15th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Garland has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 30 times this season.
- Garland’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 25.0, which is 0.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (25.5).
- In 20 of 42 games (47.6%) Garland has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Garland’s season-long PRA average (25.0) is 1.0 higher than his average PRA over/under — 24.
- Garland has gone over his PRA prop bets 56.7% of the time this year (17 of 30 opportunities).
Last 10 Games
Garland vs the Raptors
Bet on the Cavaliers vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from