Does Darius Garland hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Garland takes the court on Monday against the Sacramento Kings.
Darius Garland Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Garland has played in 33 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Garland’s 16.4 points per game average is 1.1 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 11 times this season (out of 33 total games — 33.3%) Garland has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Garland’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (15.8 points) by 0.6 points.
- Garland has gone over the point total in 54.2% of his opportunities (13 of 24 chances).
- Garland’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.8 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 19 out of 33 contests (57.6%).
- Teams are averaging 119.6 points per game against the Kings this season, the second-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Garland has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 24 of the 33 games he has played this season.
- Garland’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 24.5, which is 2.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (26.5).
- In 14 of 33 games (42.4%) Garland has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Monday’s game.
- Garland’s season-long PRA average (24.5) is 1.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 23.3.
- Garland has gone over on his PRA prop bets 58.3% of the time this season (14 of 24 opportunities).
- In 19 of 33 contests this season (57.6%) Garland covered his average PRA over/under (23.3).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Cavaliers vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from