Darius Garland’s Cleveland Cavaliers will take on the Denver Nuggets at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Garland paces his team in both points (21.2) and assists (8.3) per contest, and also averages 3.4 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Garland’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Darius Garland Prop Bets (March 18)
Garland Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Garland’s 21.2 points per game average is 2.3 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- In the 69 games he’s played this season, Garland’s point total has exceeded 23.5 points 22 times.
- Garland has gone over on his points prop total 32 times this season (in 56 games with such a prop).
- Garland’s 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Garland has made more than 2.5 threes in 29 of his games so far this season.
- The Nuggets concede 108.5 points per contest, 12th-ranked in the league.
Garland Vs Nuggets
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from