Darius Garland and the Cleveland Cavaliers will be hitting the court against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Garland posts 21.4 points and 8.6 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.4 rebounds, shooting 46.5% from the field and 36.9% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Garland’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Darius Garland Prop Bets (March 26)
Garland Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.5 points prop bet over/under set for Garland on Saturday is 3.1 more than his season scoring average (21.4).
- Garland has put up more than 24.5 points 18 times this season (through 73 games).
- Garland is 34-for-60 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Garland’s 2.5 made three-pointers per game is 1.0 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Garland has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 40 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Bulls have conceded 111.4 points per game, which is 18th-best in the league.
Garland Vs Bulls
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from