Darius Bazley will look to make an impact for the Oklahoma City Thunder when they take on the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bazley is tops on the Thunder at 6.8 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.4 assists and 10.8 points.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Bazley’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Darius Bazley Prop Bets (November 17)
Bazley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bazley has scored 10.8 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.7 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Through 13 games this season, Bazley has scored more than 13.5 points six times.
- So far this season, Bazley is 5-for-13 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Bazley’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Bazley has five games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Rockets have conceded 112.8 points per game, which is 28th-best in the league.
Bazley Vs Rockets
Bet On Thunder Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from