Danny Willett will try for another win at Augusta National Golf Club in the 2021 Masters Tournament with +20000 odds to emerge on top. He last won at this course in this tournament in 2016.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Danny Willett odds for the Masters Tournament
Willett’s recent form
- Willett has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Willett has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -3.5 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Willett at the Masters Tournament
- Over the last six times Willett has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and has an average finishing position of 21st.
- Willett made the cut in three of his last six entries to this event.
- Willett finished 25th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 210 yards longer than the average course Willett has played over the past year (7,265 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.1 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Danny Willett 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||8||70-70-67-73 (-8)||$93,750|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||31||73-71-68-77 (+1)||$55,614|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from