In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Willett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Danny Willett odds for the 3M Open
Willett’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Willett has an average finish of 44th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Willett has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -2.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Willett at the 3M Open
- Willett finished 51st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,272 yards.
- Courses Willett has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,267 yards, 161 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Danny Willett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||51||72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||53||69-73-73-69 (-4)||13.812||0.956||$35,656|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||77-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69||3.196||-3.402||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||71-68-72-65 (-4)||4.108||-1.900||$57,047|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-76||-2.708||-3.88||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||1.548||-5.138||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||51||70-72-67-72 (-3)||-1.900||3.364||$19,653|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-74-73-73 (+1)||2.816||16.516||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-69-75-67 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70||0.884||-1.064||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||73-71-75-77 (+8)||-4.100||4.280||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||67-72-77-68 (+4)||5.634||-4.438||$20,286|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Willett’s 53rd-place effort in his most recent tournament, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) on July 13-16.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from