Danny Lee enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 2020 Wyndham Championship, his most recent tournament at this course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champ for the event, which takes place August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 3:28 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Danny Lee odds for the Wyndham Championship
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five events, Lee has finished in the top 10 once.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -5.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Lee at the Wyndham Championship
- Lee has an average finish of 24th with a personal best of finish of 24th at this tournament.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Lee last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this week’s event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The average course Lee has played over the last year (7,199 yards) is 72 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Danny Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-75||0.4||-6.86||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||68-69-69-65 (-9)||17.636||-3.428||$219,675|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-74||2.874||-3.462||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||73-64-77-65 (-1)||–||–||$77,700|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73||3.042||0.132||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-78||0.510||-5.94||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||0.728||-1.996||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||65-74-68-73 (-4)||16.932||2.708||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77||-0.458||-4.64||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-74-77-74 (+10)||4.573||-6.393||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-70-65-72 (-7)||-0.641||5.204||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||76-69||-4.339||0.172||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-67||-4.019||0.801||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||65-72-74||-4.239||1.931||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from