Below you’ll find stats and insights about Lee from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Danny Lee odds for the Valero Texas Open
Lee’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Lee has an average finish of 43rd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Lee has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five appearances.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Lee at the Valero Texas Open
- In Lee’s last five trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Lee missed the cut when he last played this event in 2022.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- This course is set up to play at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Lee will take to the 7,494-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,262 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Danny Lee 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||65-74-68-73 (-4)||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-74-77-74 (+10)||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-70-65-72 (-7)||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||76-69||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-67||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||65-72-74||$0|
Lee’s last tournament appearance, his 48th-place finish in the Valspar Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from