Danny Lee enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the Travelers Championship. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Danny Lee odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Lee has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Lee at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In his last two trips to this event, Lee placed 21st in his only finish.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Lee finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Lee has played over the last year (7,199 yards) is 141 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Danny Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-75||0.4||-6.86||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||68-69-69-65 (-9)||17.636||-3.428||$219,675|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-74||2.874||-3.462||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||73-64-77-65 (-1)||–||–||$77,700|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73||3.042||0.132||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-78||0.510||-5.94||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||0.728||-1.996||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||65-74-68-73 (-4)||16.932||2.708||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77||-0.458||-4.64||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-74-77-74 (+10)||4.573||-6.393||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-70-65-72 (-7)||-0.641||5.204||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||76-69||-4.339||0.172||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-67||-4.019||0.801||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||65-72-74||-4.239||1.931||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from