Danny Amendola will take the field for the Houston Texans when they square off against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the NFL season. Below, we break down Amendola’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this contest.
Danny Amendola Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Amendola’s Game-by-Game Stats
Danny Amendola Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- The 287.1 passing yards the Titans yield per game makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Amendola averages 12.4 receiving yards per game, 15.1 less than the over/under of 27.5 in Sunday’s outing.
- In two out of nine games this year (22.2%), Amendola has recorded more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Amendola has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 21.5 per game. He averages 9.1 less yards per game than that average.
- Amendola has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in three of six games this season (50.0%).
- The Titans have conceded 18 passing TDs this season (1.8 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
- Amendola has one touchdown catch this year, in nine games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Danny Amendola or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from