On Monday, Daniel Jones has passing and rushing prop bets in the New York Giants’ home matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at MetLife Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Daniel Jones Week 8 Prop Bets
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones has thrown for an average of 201.4 yards per game during the 2020 season, 20.1 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Jones has thrown for more than 221.5 yards.
- Jones has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (231.8 passing yards) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 231.8, which he’s fallen short of by 30.4 yards on average.
- Jones has hit the passing yards over in only two of seven opportunities this year (28.6%).
- The Buccaneers are the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 254.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Jones’ per-game passing completions average (20.4) is 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (18.5).
- Jones recorded more than 18.5 completions in five out of seven games this season (71.4% of his chances).
- Jones’ 20.4 completions per game is 0.8 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.2.
- 57.1% of Jones’ games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of seven contests).
- Jones has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.2 completions) in only 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances).
- The 23.9 completions per game surrendered by the Buccaneers defense this season is the 15th most of any defensive unit in the league.