Daniel Jones and the New York Giants host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jones’ passing and rushing yards prop bets in the matchup with the Dallas Cowboys.
Daniel Jones Week 17 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Jones will face the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense (239.8 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 238.5, 29.7 more yards than his season average of 208.8.
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Jones has thrown for more than 238.5 yards.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 231.7, which he’s fallen short of by 22.9 yards on average.
- Jones has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 13 times (30.8%).
- Jones’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 231.7, a number he’s gone over in just five out of 13 games (38.5%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Jones’ 31.2 rushing yards per game average is 10.7 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13 matchups), Jones has put up more than 20.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Jones has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (22.1) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 22.1, which he’s outpaced by 9.1 yards on average this year.
- Jones will go up against a Cowboys squad that allows 161.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Daniel Jones or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from