On Sunday, Daniel Jones has passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets for the New York Giants’ home matchup against the Cleveland Browns at MetLife Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Daniel Jones Week 15 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Jones has racked up 205.2 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 1.7 yards greater than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In seven of 12 games this season (58.3%), Jones has thrown for more than 203.5 yards.
- This week, Jones will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (267.9 yards allowed per game).
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 233.3, which he’s fallen short of by 28.1 yards on average.
- Jones’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 233.3, a number he’s covered in just four out of 12 games (33.3%).
- Jones has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 12 times (25%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jones has recorded 4.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- In eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances), Jones has had more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones’ 4.6 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.4.
- 58.3% of Jones’ games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 12 games).
- Jones’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.4. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- Browns opponents average 25.9 rushing attempts per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Daniel Jones or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from