Daniel Jones Week 14 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 224.5, 12.2 more yards than his season average of 212.3.
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4%), Jones has thrown for more than 224.5 yards.
- The Cardinals are the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 255.8 yards per game through the air.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 233.7, which he’s fallen short of by 21.4 yards on average.
- Jones has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (233.7 passing yards) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
- Jones has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 11 times (27.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Jones has averaged 5.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his chances), Jones has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones’ 5.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.4.
- 63.6% of Jones’ games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 11 games).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.4 rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- Cardinals opponents average 27.5 rushing attempts per game, the 13th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Daniel Jones or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from