Daniel Jones has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards when the New York Giants visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Daniel Jones Week 12 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Bengals are the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 260.3 yards per game through the air.
- Jones has thrown for an average of 212.2 yards per game during the 2020 season, 31.3 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Jones has thrown for more than 243.5 yards.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 232.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 20.5 yards per game.
- Jones has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of 10 times (30%).
- Jones has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (232.7 passing yards) in just 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones’ 38.4 rushing yards per game average is 9.9 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 10 total games — 50%), Jones has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (70%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (21.4) in 60% of his games (six out of 10 matchups).
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (21.4) by 17.0 yards.
- Jones will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 136.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 26, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Daniel Jones or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from