Daniel Jones Week 10 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Jones is set at 248.5, 39.8 more yards than his season average of 208.7.
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Jones has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- This week, Jones will face the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense (238.3 yards allowed per game).
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 230.9, which he’s fallen short of by 22.2 yards on average.
- Jones has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (230.9 passing yards) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Jones has hit the passing yards over in only three of nine opportunities this year (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jones has averaged 4.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- Jones has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts in four of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Jones’ 4.4 rushing attempts per game is the same as his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In five of nine games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.4 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- This season, Eagles opponents have ran the ball 29.9 times per game, the sixth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Daniel Jones or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.