Daniel Berger enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +3300 odds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament, The Honda Classic.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Daniel Berger odds for the Masters Tournament
Berger’s recent form
- Berger has finished first once while also posting two top-10 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Berger has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -9.7 over his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Berger at the Masters Tournament
- Berger has one top-10 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- Berger made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Berger finished 32nd when he last played this event in 2018. He carded two rounds below par the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Players have recorded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The average course Berger has played over the last year (7,247 yards) is 228 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 279.5 strokes and an average score of -4.3. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Daniel Berger 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||74-68-71-67 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||35||73-71-69-72 (-3)||$64,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||1||67-66-72-65 (-18)||$1,404,000|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||69-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||64-68-64-66 (-18)||$200,475|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||10||69-65-67-72 (-19)||$172,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from