D’Andre Swift Week 17 Player Props
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Swift will go up against a Vikings squad that allows 134.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 58.5 yards. That is 19.6 more than his season average of 38.9.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Swift has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Swift’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 33.3, which he’s outpaced by 5.6 yards on average this year.
- Swift has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 12 times (41.7%).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.3.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Swift is averaging 28.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (29.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four of 12), Swift has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- The Vikings defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 11th-most yards in the NFL this season (264.9 per game).
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Swift has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.9 yards.
- Swift has totaled 0.5 more receiving yards per game (28.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 27.9.
- Swift has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 12 games (33.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from