D’Andre Swift has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday at Ford Field. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
D’Andre Swift Week 16 Player Props
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Buccaneers give up 77.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Swift is set at 50.5 yards. That is 12.1 more than his season average of 38.4.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Swift has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Swift’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 31.8, which he’s outpaced by 6.6 yards on average this year.
- Swift has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 31.8.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Swift is averaging 28.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (30.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three out of 11), Swift has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fifth-most yards in the NFL this season (278.1 per game).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Swift has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.7 yards.
- Swift has put up 1.0 more receiving yard per game (28.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 27.7.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Swift has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from