On Sunday, D’Andre Swift has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the Detroit Lions’ road matchup against the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
D’Andre Swift Week 15 Player Props
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 47.5 yards. That is 12.0 more than his season average of 35.5.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games — 30%), Swift has had more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- The Titans allow 113.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (30) by 5.5 yards.
- In only three games this season (30%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.
- Swift has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Swift’s per-game rushing attempts average (7.7) is 3.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Swift has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift’s season-long average over/under is 7.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Swift took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Swift has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.6 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- Titans opponents average 26.6 rushing attempts per game, the 16th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from