D’Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Swift has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Packers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
D’Andre Swift Week 14 Player Props
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 45.5 yards. That’s 8.7 more than his season average of 36.8.
- Three times this season (out of nine total games — 33.3%), Swift has had more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- The Packers give up 114.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (28.4) by 8.4 yards.
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.4) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Swift has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Swift’s per-game rushing attempts average (7.8) is 1.7 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (9.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances), Swift has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift’s 7.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 7.4.
- In just four of nine games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Swift has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.4 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- Packers opponents average 24.8 rushing attempts per game, the 25th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from