D’Andre Swift Week 13 Player Props
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Swift will go up against a Bears squad that allows 121.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Swift is set at 54.5 yards. That is 17.7 more than his season average of 36.8.
- Three times this season (out of nine total games — 33.3%), Swift has had more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (28.4) by 8.4 yards.
- Swift has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 28.4.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Swift’s 30.6 receiving yards per game average is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (30.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Swift has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (235.9 per game).
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Swift has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.7 yards.
- Swift has put up 3.9 more receiving yards per game (30.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 26.7.
- Swift has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from