D’Andre Swift Week 12 Player Props
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Thursday’s rushing yards prop bet for Swift is set at 51.5 yards. That’s 14.7 more than his season average of 36.8.
- Three times this season (out of nine total games — 33.3%), Swift has had more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- Swift will go up against a Texans squad that allows 159.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Swift’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 28.4, which he’s outpaced by 8.4 yards on average this year.
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 28.4.
- Swift has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Swift’s per-game rushing attempts average (7.8) is 2.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (10.5).
- Swift has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in three of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Swift’s season-long average over/under is 7.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Swift took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Swift’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.4. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- This season, Texans opponents have ran the ball 31.5 times per game, the most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from