Damien Harris has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Damien Harris Week 16 Player Props
Harris’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Bills give up 121.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Harris’ 69.1 rushing yards per game average is 25.6 greater than Monday’s over/under.
- In 80% of his games this season (eight of 10 matchups), Harris has put up more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (59.8) by 9.3 yards.
- Harris has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Harris’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.8 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Harris’ 5.2 receiving yards per game average is 0.7 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s matchup (4.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40%), Harris has collected more than 4.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (248.2 per game).
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Harris has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 6.3 yards.
- Harris’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 6.3 per game. He averages 1.1 less per game than that average.
- Harris has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Damien Harris or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from