Damien Harris and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Harris’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Damien Harris Week 14 Player Props
Harris’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Rams give up 93.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games — 55.6%), Harris has had more than 67.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.6) by 11.6 yards.
- Harris has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Harris has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (59.6) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Damien Harris or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from