Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers play the Detroit Pistons on Saturday. Here’s how Lillard’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Lillard has played in 49 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 44 of them.
- Lillard’s 29.0 points per game average is 2.5 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 57.1% of his matchups this season (28 of 49 games) Lillard has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Lillard’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (30.2 points) by 1.2 points.
- Lillard has hit the points over in only 20 of 44 opportunities (45.5%).
- Lillard has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (30.2 points) in just 49% of his matchups (24 out of 49 contests).
- The Pistons’ opponents are scoring 111.1 points per game, which is the 19th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Lillard has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 44 times this season.
- Lillard’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 41.0, which is 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (38.5).
- In 63.3% of his games (31 out of 49) Lillard has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Lillard’s PRA average (41.0) is 1.8 lower than his average prop bet total (42.8).
- In just 19 out of 44 chances this year (43.2%), Lillard has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 42.9% of his matchups this year (21 of 49 contests), Lillard covered his average PRA over/under (42.8).
Last 10 Games
Lillard vs the Pistons
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from