Damian Lillard’s Portland Trail Blazers square off against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Lillard has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Lillard has played in 44 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Lillard is set at 27.5 points. That’s 2.2 fewer points than his season average of 29.7.
- In 26 of 44 games this season (59.1%) Lillard has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Lillard’s average points prop this season has been set at 30.5 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.8 points on average.
- Lillard has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 19 out of 41 times (46.3%).
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Lillard has scored more than his average points over/under of 30.5.
- Opponents of the Pistons have averaged 110.7 points per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Lillard has had an assists prop bet set 41 times this season out of 44 games.
- Lillard has averaged 7.8 assists per game this year, 0.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (7.5).
- In 23 out of 44 games this season (52.3%) Lillard has dished out more than 7.5 assists.
- Lillard has averaged 7.8 assists per game, 0.1 less per game than his average assist prop bet total of 7.9.
- In 52.3% of Lillard’s games (23 out of 44) he has dished out more than 7.9 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- The Pistons’ opponents are averaging 24.7 assists per game, which is the 14th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from