Damian Lillard has several statistic-based prop bets set for Thursday’s matchup between his Portland Trail Blazers and the New Orleans Pelicans. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Pelicans.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Lillard has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Lillard has racked up 30.4 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.1 points fewer than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In 47.4% of his matchups this season (18 of 38 games) Lillard has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Lillard’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (30.5 points) by 0.1 points.
- Lillard has gone over his points prop total 18 times (half of his chances).
- Lillard has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (30.5 points) in 52.6% of his games (20 out of 38 contests).
- The Pelicans’ opponents are averaging 115.6 points per game, which is the fourth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Lillard has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 36 times this season.
- Lillard combines to average 42.9 points, rebounds and assists, 1.6 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (44.5).
- In 44.7% of his games (17 out of 38) Lillard has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Lillard’s PRA average (42.9) is 0.3 lower than his average prop bet total (43.2).
- In half of his games this season Lillard has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 47.4% of his matchups this season (18 of 38 games), Lillard covered his average PRA over/under (43.2).
Last 10 Games
Lillard vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from