Damian Lillard’s Portland Trail Blazers will face off against the Miami Heat on Thursday. Lillard has multiple prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Lillard has had a points prop bet set in 39 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Lillard has averaged 30.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.6 points greater than Thursday’s points prop total.
- 26 times this season (out of 42 total games — 61.9%) Lillard has scored more than 28.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Lillard this season is 30.6, 0.5 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Lillard has gone over the point total in just 48.7% of his opportunities (19 of 39 chances).
- Lillard’s season-long points prop bet average is 30.6 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 22 out of 42 games (52.4%).
- Opponents of the Heat have averaged 107.6 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Lillard has had an assists prop bet set in 39 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Lillard has averaged 7.7 assists per game this season, 0.2 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (7.5).
- In 50% of his matchups this season (21 out of 42) Lillard has had more than 7.5 assists.
- Lillard’s per-game assist average (7.7) is 0.2 less than his average assist prop bet total (7.9).
- Lillard has dished out 7.9 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in half of his games.
- The Heat’s opponents are averaging 25.5 assists per game, which is the ninth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from