Damian Lillard’s Portland Trail Blazers will take the court against the Detroit Pistons at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Lillard averages 21.5 points and 7.8 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.9 rebounds, shooting 39.7% from the floor and 30.2% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Lillard’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets (November 30)
Lillard Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s over/under for Lillard is 24.5 points. That is 3.0 more than his season average of 21.5.
- Lillard has played 21 games this season, putting up more than 24.5 points in eight of them.
- Lillard has hit the over six times on a points prop this season (in 20 tries).
- Lillard has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.7 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard has made more than 3.5 three pointers in seven of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 108.2 points per game, the Pistons are the 21st-ranked team in the league defensively.
Lillard Vs Pistons (2020-21)
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from