Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers will face the Chicago Bulls at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Lillard paces his squad in assists per contest (8.1), and also puts up 20.3 points and 4.2 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Lillard’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets (November 17)
Lillard Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Lillard has scored 20.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 5.2 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Lillard has played 15 games this season, totaling more than 25.5 points in three of them.
- Lillard has hit the over on his points prop total three times this season (in 15 games with such a prop).
- Lillard has averaged 2.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.9 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard has finished five games this season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- The Bulls are the sixth-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 102.7 points per contest.
Lillard Vs Bulls (2020-21)
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from