The Portland Trail Blazers, with Damian Lillard, will face the Philadelphia 76ers at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Lillard leads the Trail Blazers at 8.2 assists per game, while also posting 4.2 rebounds and 20.4 points. He is fifth in the league in assists.
Let’s break down Lillard’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Damian Lillard Prop Bets (November 20)
Lillard Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Lillard is 24.5 points. That is 4.1 more than his season average of 20.4.
- Lillard has scored more than 24.5 points five times this season (through 16 games).
- Lillard has gone over on his points prop total three times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Lillard has averaged 2.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.9 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard has made more than 3.5 threes in five games this season.
- Giving up 105.6 points per contest, the 76ers are the 13th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Lillard Vs 76ers
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from