NFL action in Week 11 will see the Minnesota Vikings and Dalvin Cook face off against the Green Bay Packers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Cook’s stats and trends to help you find the top bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Dalvin Cook Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Dalvin Cook Rushing Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- The Packers give up 107.2 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Cook’s 72.0 rushing yards per game average in 2021 is 9.5 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games, or 44.4%), Cook has had more than 81.5 rushing yards.
- Cook’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 82.9 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 10.9 on average.
- Cook has hit the rushing yards over in four of eight opportunities (50.0%).
- The Packers have given up eight rushing touchdowns, 12th in the league.
- Cook has rushed for a score in three of his games this year but has yet to score more than once in a single contest.
Dalvin Cook Receiving Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- The Packers have the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 221.0 yards per game through the air.
- Cook’s 12.1 receiving yards per game average is 9.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (21.5).
- Cook has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards in two out of nine games this season (22.2%).
- Cook’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 18.0 per game. He is averaging 5.9 less per game than that average.
- Cook has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards two times in eight games this season (25.0%).
- The Packers’ defense is 17th in the league, allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- Cook has not caught a touchdown pass this year (in nine games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings Vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from