Dalvin Cook Week 9 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Cook’s 108.7 rushing yards per game average is 17.2 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Cook has yet to rush for more than 91.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- The Lions give up 130.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (79.3) by 29.4 yards.
- Cook has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (79.3) in three out of six games.
- Cook has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Cook has averaged 20.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- Cook has collected more than 19.5 rushing attempts in three out of six games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Cook’s season-long average over/under is 17.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.0 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Cook went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Cook has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.3 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Lions opponents average 30.4 rushing attempts per game, the fifth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.