Dalvin Cook has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Minnesota Vikings visit the New Orleans Saints on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Dalvin Cook Week 16 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Saints give up 95.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Friday’s rushing yards prop bet for Cook is set at 86.5. That’s 27.7 fewer yards than his season average of 114.2.
- In 69.2% of his games this season (nine of 13 matchups), Cook has put up more than 86.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (87.6) by 26.6 yards.
- Cook has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (69.2%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Cook has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (87.6) in 69.2% of his games (nine out of 13 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Cook is averaging 26.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Friday’s outing.
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four of 13), Cook has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints have the fifth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 228.2 yards per game.
- In only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 opportunities), Cook has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29.4).
- Cook’s season average of 26.8 receiving yards per game is 2.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.4.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 22, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from