Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings hit the field against the Chicago Bears on Sunday at home at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Cook’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Dalvin Cook Week 15 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Cook will go up against a Bears squad that allows 115.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Cook’s 112.7 rushing yards per game average is 21.2 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 12 total games — 66.7%), Cook has had more than 91.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (87.2) by 25.5 yards.
- Cook has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (66.7%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Cook has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (87.2) in 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Cook is averaging 26.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 less than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four out of 12), Cook has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (247.4 per game).
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.6 yards.
- Cook’s season average of 26.8 receiving yards per game is 2.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.6.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from