Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Cook has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Buccaneers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Dalvin Cook Week 14 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Cook will go up against a Buccaneers squad that allows 74.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Cook’s 113.6 rushing yards per game average is 31.1 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 11 total games — 63.6%), Cook has had more than 82.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (87.6) by 26.0 yards.
- Cook has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (63.6%) out of 11 opportunities.
- Cook’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 87.6 yards, a figure he’s gone over in seven out of 11 games (63.6%).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Cook is averaging 28.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (31.5).
- In four out of 11 games this year (36.4%), Cook has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers sport the 26th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 276.1 yards per game.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 opportunities), Cook has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (29.3).
- Cook’s season average of 28.5 receiving yards per game is 0.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.3.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from