Dalvin Cook Week 13 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Cook’s 113.0 rushing yards per game average is 12.5 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 10 total games — 50%), Cook has had more than 100.5 rushing yards.
- Cook will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 136.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Cook’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 86.1, which he’s outpaced by 26.9 yards on average this year.
- Cook’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 86.1 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of 10 games (60%).
- Cook has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (six of 10 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Cook has collected 21.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- Cook has had more than 20.5 rushing attempts in six out of 10 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Cook’s season-long average over/under is 18.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 10 games this year, Cook took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Cook has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (18.4 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
- Jaguars opponents average 30.2 rushing attempts per game, the fourth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from