Dalvin Cook Week 12 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Cook’s 118.8 rushing yards per game average is 16.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games — 55.6%), Cook has had more than 102.5 rushing yards.
- Cook will go up against a Panthers squad that allows 116.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Cook’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 84.4, which he’s outpaced by 34.4 yards on average this year.
- Cook’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 84.4 yards, a figure he’s covered in six out of nine games (66.7%).
- Cook has gone over the rushing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities (six of nine games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Cook has collected 22.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances), Cook has recorded more than 20.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook’s season-long average over/under is 18.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Cook’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of nine games).
- Cook has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (18.2 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine games).
- This season, Panthers opponents have ran the ball 25.5 times per game, the 23rd-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from