Dalvin Cook Week 11 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Cook’s 119.3 rushing yards per game average is 17.8 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Cook has had more than 101.5 rushing yards.
- Cook will go up against a Cowboys squad that allows 157.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (82.2) by 37.1 yards.
- Cook has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (82.2) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
- Cook has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Cook has recorded 21.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances), Cook has recorded more than 20.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook’s season-long average over/under is 17.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of eight games this year, Cook took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Cook’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.9. He’s gone over that total in five of eight games (62.5%).
- This season, Cowboys opponents have ran the ball 31.7 times per game, the second-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from