Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings hit the field against the Chicago Bears on Monday on the road at Soldier Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Cook’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Dalvin Cook Week 10 Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Cook will go up against a Bears squad that allows 117.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Cook is set at 91.5. That is 31.1 fewer yards than his season average of 122.6.
- Cook has yet to rush for more than 91.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (81.1) by 41.5 yards.
- Cook has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Cook’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 81.1 yards, a figure he’s covered in four out of seven games (57.1%).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Cook is averaging 24.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- Cook has not picked up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 26th-most yards in the NFL this season (232.4 per game).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Cook has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (29.6).
- Cook’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.6 per game. He is averaging 4.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalvin Cook or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from