Week 11 NFL action will see Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday Below, we dig into Schultz’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best bets for this matchup.
Dalton Schultz Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Schultz’s Game-by-Game Stats
Dalton Schultz Receiving Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The Chiefs have the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 269.2 yards per game through the air.
- Schultz’s 48.7 receiving yards per game average are 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (47.5).
- Schultz has recorded more than 47.5 receiving yards in five out of nine games this season (55.6%).
- Schultz’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.3 per game. He has collected 4.4 more per game than that average.
- Schultz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Chiefs defense is ranked 26th in the league.
- In two of nine games this year, Schultz has a receiving touchdown (and he has one game with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalton Schultz or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from