Dalton Schultz Week 13 Player Props
Schultz’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Schultz is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Schultz has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (240.2 per game).
- Schultz has put up 5.1 more receiving yards per game (39.3) than the average over/under he’s had set, 34.2.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 chances), Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (34.2).
- Schultz has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dalton Schultz or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from